Subscribe Now

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pink Lowers the Boom on the Gayfish!!

pink Pictures, Images and Photos

Now Pink has always been my girl. All the way back to when her hair actually was pink. (There You Go..You Make Me Sick...those were my shit!) But after this, Miss Thang has gone up 2d8 in my esteem (shouts out to any Dungeons and Dragons geeks). Apparently, Madame Pink attended the Stella McCartney fashion show in March and had the misfortune of being seated next Kanye "Reading is bad, mkay?" West aka Tha Gayfish aka Nigga-Gwon-Somewhere-For-A-Minute-or-Ten. Well, according to The Sun, she had this to say about the encounter:

"Kanye West is the person p***ing me off right now. I was at STELLA McCARTNEY's Paris fashion show with the vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, PAUL McCARTNEY and Kanye West. The entire time Kanye is going, 'They need more fur in this show'. He just wouldn't shut up about how he loved fur. I mean, he's saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney! I was just so grossed out by him. I'm like, 'You're an idiot!'

"There are so many people who I think are a waste of skin and he's up there. I should wear him.

"Go on, donate yourself Kanye. People can wear your fur."

Fucking Classic :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think Kanye is just crying out for attention! Why can't he just play music!
    But Pink was kinda like that a few years ago, how liberated a Girl do you have to be? She was kinda brash! So maybe Kanye will balance out.

    ReplyDelete